Tatine Spirit House Candle
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
An uplifting blend of fire and spice with a vibrant background of citrus orange, mandarin, and coriander wrapped in a garland of violets and rose hips. A backdrop of lemongrass and wild lime leaves add tang to pimento and dried chilies. An ancient blend of vetiver and proprietary mah kwan pepper from Thailand have a cheerful effect on your mood and atmosphere.
8 oz. soy wax candle in artisan mouth-blown smoke grey glass. When burned properly, you will enjoy 60 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere.
This smoke grey glass was handmade and mouth-blown by skillful artisans and was created to be beautifully repurposed. Each piece is unique unto itself, imbued with the spirit of the maker.
Tested to be drink-safe. Gently hand wash glass for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
The candle is held within a small vintage parcel made from 100% post-consumer soft cotton paper. Each parcel is unique from the next and slight flaws in recycled paper is considered part of the charm.