Sustainability is our core guiding principle at Kate Maller Jewelry. All pieces are handcrafted from high quality recycled 22k /18k gold, and recycled Argentium silver. We source not only conflict free, but also fair trade diamonds. Additionally, all of our diamond melee (small accent diamonds) is 100% reclaimed, and nearly all is VS quality (aside from our Radiance collection, which is comprised of salt + pepper reclaimed diamonds).
In addition to sustainable material sourcing we are committed to implementing business practices that reduce harmful impacts to the environment. We are always looking for ways to improve our sustainable business practices. Currently we employ the following initiatives:
- Recycled Argentium silver
- Fairmined + recycled gold
- 100% conflict free + fair trade diamonds
- 100% Reclaimed diamond melee
- Materials sourced from local + US owned businesses
- Recycled + recyclable packaging
- Eco-friendly printing practices
- Non-toxic studio chemicals, whenever possible
- Recycling + composting at our studio
Kate Maller Jewelry is proud to support, and be a member of Ethical Metalsmiths.
View our collection of sustainably handcrafted unique jewelry.