Tatine Kashmir Votive Candle
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Inspired by the sexy Led Zeppelin riff, Kashmir is a fragrant blend of ethically harvested sandalwood oil, white incense, and dry woody amber oil. Cardamom and saffron tea notes anchor creamy, soft balsams, spices and warm scents of the ancient Eastern World. Drops of exquisite magnolia flower, vanillin and musk rest in the base to create a powdery haze.
Crank it... and let the magnificent sounds of Physical Graffiti roll, and the influence of Page and Plant in 1975 scent the air.
2oz. soy wax votive candle in smoke grey glass.
Burn time of approximately 16 hours.