Tatine Holy Basil Candle
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for your Kate Maller Jewelry item(s) to be made. Other Artists have varying lead times if the piece is Made To Order. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for specific artist lead times.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Dark green herbal notes blended with wild meadow grasses, cannabis, and sacred basil. Drops of dark violet oil, anise, and garden mint round out top notes of Absinthe, clove buds, and green vine tomato. A spiritual ceremony; an offering.
8 oz. soy wax candle in artisan mouth-blown smoke grey glass.When burned properly, you will enjoy 60 hours of a delicate fragrant atmosphere.
This smoke grey glass was handmade and mouth-blown by skillful artisans and was created to be beautifully repurposed. Each piece is unique unto itself, imbued with the spirit of the maker.
Tested to be drink-safe. Gently hand wash glass for use at your next celebration and let it live uniquely on.
The candle is held within a small vintage parcel made from 100% post-consumer soft cotton paper. Each parcel is unique from the next and slight flaws in recycled paper is considered part of the charm.