This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Message From Our Makers
This item is in stock + READY TO SHIP*
Please, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Suriya means 'Sun' in ancient Thai. This uniquely hand-stamped cuff is radiant and warm much like the Thai sun. With a low-profile design, the Suriya cuff is incredibly comfortable making it easy to wear everyday.
-Oxidized sterling silver & brass
-Each cuff is hand-stamped and slightly unique
-1" wide at front
-5.5" cuff length
The Atlas Collection was inspired by colorful adventures in Morocco. From the ancient medinas with their crumbling walls, colorful souks and bustling energy to the desert skies, Morocco is a culturally and physically enchanting country. Included in this collection are Carnelian gemstones. Carnelian is considered to be a stone of power, courage, ambition and inspiration and is known to help awaken curiosity to those who wear it. *Materials include oxidized brass, sterling silver & carnelian gemstones.