Round Ambrosia Maple Bowl - 14"
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
The round ambrosia maple is the closest to the traditional “salad bowl” that people picture when thinking of wood bowls, yet is enhanced through the natural beauty of the ambrosia maple. This bowl is smooth, simple, and functional, while still making a statement. It is a long lasting piece, a classic, which will deepen in colour with age and use. The quality and nature of hand turned bowls is immediately apparent by the fact that even these traditional bowls are each slightly different, and unique in changing colour and depth.
The Ambrosia Maple Bowls with “finger spaulting” or “starburst” patterns, that we have become known for, are a perfect example of spaulting that happens naturally during a trees' life span. Beautifully "signed" on the bottom by Stinson Studios.
- At our dinner table: 14" Serves side salad for 2-4
- Maple wood
- Canadian Made
- Handcrafted - Sourced, Cut, Buried, Carved, Sanded, & Finished
- Sustainably & Locally (To Canada) Sourced Materials
- Family Owned & Operated