Escapist Votive Candle Set by Brooklyn Studio in Santorini, Kyoto, Italia
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Our Escapist collection takes you to our favorite places in the world, places we’ve traveled to that have a permanent place in our olfactory memories. We capture the scent of jasmine, muguet, and amber woods from the the Jardins de Tuileries in Paris to the dewy, woodsy aroma of Kyoto's streets after the rain. Hand-poured in screenprinted glass votives and packaged in perfectly giftable textured 3-piece rigid boxes.
SANTORINI: Reminiscent of the earthy, fruity aromas of Santorini’s abundant fig trees and lush native currants. Woodsy notes of sandalwood and amber form a rich, warm base that will make you dream of the Greek Isles.
ITALIA: Dashes of exotic spices in a bustling Italian pasticceria inspired this fragrant blend of cardamom, vanilla, clove, incense, and orange blossom.
KYOTO: The tree-lined streets and wooden architecture in Kyoto inspired this meditative blend of Hinoki cypress, cedar, sandalwood, vetiver, and pine. The ethos of Kyoto is one of wood, rain, and art.
Please note the scents shown in photographs vary - please read description for this set.
Made in Brooklyn, New York with 100% soy wax for an eco-friendly clean burn. We use lead-free cotton wicks and premium fragrance oils infused with essential oils. Our candles are vegan, cruelty-free, phthalate-free, and petroleum-free.