Coquina Double-Wall Candle
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Notes of Spanish Moss, Amber + Salt Inspired by coquina, a local tabby-like material comprised of compressed shell and limestone. After a fresh summer rain, a crisp blend of salt and heat fill the air as the sun works to dry the freshly cleaned hanging moss and coquina architecture.
Saint Augustine inspired Candles + Incense YIELD is based in the small, historic town of Saint Augustine, Florida, founded by Spanish settlers in 1565. Our scents are inspired by the city’s welcoming blend of lush, tropical flora, cozy narrow streets, and historic architecture.
All candles and incense are handmade and packed in our Florida Studio.
Clean Ingredients - Organic Coconut wax. Cotton wick for clean burning. Essential oil and fragrance oil blend.
- Reusable Glass Vessel
- SLS Free, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Paraffin Free, BPA Free, Pthalate Free, Gluten Free, Vegan & Cruelty Free
- Dimensions - 3.5” H x 3" D
- Burn Time - 40- 45hrs
- Made in United States of America