Claire Sommers Buck
Akh Earrings - 14k Gold, Brass, Sterling Silver + Kyanite
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
In Egyptian religion, the soul is believed to be made up of nine separate parts which each play their own role in forming an individual. The Akh was considered the ‘enlightened spirit’ and was the magical union between the ka and ba, principal parts of the soul, body & mind. Often the Akh was associated with light, the changed spirit of a person that becomes one with light after death. These beautifully hand-crafted hoop charm earrings are lightweight, unique and feature kyanite crystals, known to be a spirit guide.
- 14k gold-fill, oxidized brass, sterling silver & kyanite crystals
- Sterling silver ear posts & nuts
- Total length ~ 1.75"