Pointed Leaf Press
K9-5: New York Dogs at Work by Michelle Rose
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Small Batch Publisher
K9-5: New York Dogs at Work is a collection of photographs that celebrate the culture in New York of bringing your dog to work. Studies have shown that having dogs in the office lowers stress and can even increase productivity. New Yorkers are known for having the longest work weeks resulting in many bringing their pooches with them to work. Featuring the offices of lawyers, hair salons, interior designers, furniture and textile showrooms, architects, jewelry boutiques, art galleries and many more with all types of dogs from Dachshunds, Shih Tzus, a Great Dane, Labradoodles, Corgis, French and English Bulldogs, mixed breeds, rescues, and others. With photography by Michelle Rose and a preface by famed dog trainer and author Bashkim Dibra, the book intimately shows these adorable ‘workers’ and the beautiful spaces they inhabit from nine to five.
Hardcover - 160 Pages / 8” X 10.375” - ISBN: 978-1-938461-30-9