The Graphic Garden By Keith Williams
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Small Batch Publisher
The Graphic Garden is the first monograph from Keith Williams, a partner, along with Mario Nievera, of Nievera Williams Design—one of the country’s leading landscape architectural firms. Based in South Florida, Williams has been designing sumptuous outdoor spaces for over 20 years. In The Graphic Garden, Williams highlights his most impressive projects to date, which include the revitalization of several historically landmarked homes and properties. He often integrates both native and exotic plants, builds opulent swimming pools, and brings in mature trees and stonework, all of which result in stunning gardens that are brimming with texture and vibrant foliage. More than just plantings, other design elements featured include whimsical pool cabanas, a vertical garden wall, a loggia inspired by the architecture of Bermuda, Moorish-tiled fountains, and stone-paved motor courts. In showing the transformations and process of these monumental design projects, the book highlights Williams’s penchant for sustainability, and his efforts to honor the natural, existing landscape while never compromising the design, creating spectacularly distinctive gardens. As Williams recounts, “I design gardens—gardens that give back, that are forward-thinking, that can calm, that have emotion, each with its own scale and texture, and that change and provide experiences and human interaction.”
Hardcover - 216 Pages / 11” X 11.875” - ISBN: 978-1-938461-82-8