Frida Kahlo: Photographs Of Myself And Other by Vincente Wolfe, Coffee Table Book
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Small Batch Publisher
This item is in stock + READY TO SHIP*
Please, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Frida Kahlo: Photographs of Myself and Others comprises a cache of rare and never before-published materials from the Vicente Wolf Collection. Few artists have fully captured the public's imagination with the power of Mexican painter Frida Kahlo. As an incomparable artist, political activist, and the wife of celebrated muralist Diego Rivera, Kahlo's life was alternately joyous and tragic. This astonishing collection brings together portraits of Kahlo by such luminaries as Manuel Alvarez Bravo, Tina Modotti, Julien Levy, and Lucienne Bloch as well as snapshots of Frida and Diego at work and at home. Selections from the collection have been featured in the major exhibition, Frida Kahlo, organized by the Walker Art Center and later shown at the Philadelphia Museum of Art and the San Francisco Museum of Modern Art. This book presents a fresh and captivating look at the iconic artist, her exuberant husband, and their coterie of famous friends.