We hope everyone out there is playing it smart and staying healthy. We’ve made it super safe to shop at Kate Maller Jewelry during the pandemic. Our protocol is outlined below, but first an introduction to five exciting new lines! You can find the jewelry on our website and in the special Under $400 section (and as low as $55) at our Highlands brick + mortar location.
Claire Sommers Buck — Claire brings new and never-before-seen elements to our little jewel box: brass and copper. World travels inspire Claire’s aesthetic and her choice of nontraditional materials.
Branch — Matte silver and dainty diamonds playfully embody nature in this simply elegant line. Soon we’ll be adding Branch’s sculptural and home creations to our selection, including her bronze objet d’art.
Erin Cuff — In sync with the natural landscape of Colorado, Erin’s aesthetic oozes modern western. Think mountains, moons, and sunsets. Another plus: her price point for silver work is incredible.
Emilie Shapiro — Our most organic addition. Emilie’s technique includes folding brass around rough stones like aquamarines. Her work comes without the high-end pricing typical of stone-centered jewelry.
Giovanna — Limited edition only featuring a haute, contemporary aesthetic. Giovanna’s pieces are handmade out of nontraditional materials like early 20th century sequins and, next season, horsehair!
Keeping you safe while you shop
We’re following CDC guidelines and taking precautions of our own to ensure a safe and stress-free shopping experience at Kate Maller Jewelry.
- Facial masks are mandatory
- Door remains open during store hours
- Spray hand sanitizer hangs from the door
- Social distancing required in the store
- One-way traffic flow marked on the floor
- Store manager does a daily AM temperature check
- Jewelry is sanitized after touching
- Cases are sanitized after each customer leaves the store
- Store and cases are cleaned every evening
- Store manager signs the iPad for customers
- Card-only transactions; no cash