Kate Maller Jewelry
Turning Aspen Studs - 18k gold, Oxidized Silver + Reclaimed Diamonds
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
A solitaire bezel set diamond adds luster to the not-quite-perfect (by design), hand-forged, circular Turning Aspen Stud earrings. Inspired by the breathtaking forests in Colorado’s Rocky Mountains, the signature bright finish of these luxury stud earrings resembles the texture of aspen bark. The earrings are available in 18ky recycled gold, oxidized Argentium silver, or 18k rose gold with handmade ear posts and silicone backs.
- 18ky recycled gold
- Oxidized Argentium silver
- 18k rose gold
- VS quality .06 ctw reclaimed diamonds
- .4” diameter