Kate Maller Jewelry
Turning Aspen Ring- 18ky Gold, 14kpw Gold, Oxidized Silver + Reclaimed Diamonds
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
A favorite piece from the KMJ Aspen Collection, but of course. Featuring an 18kpw gold band with KMJ’s Aspen bark texture and an 18ky solid gold top fused with a small amount of oxidized Argentium silver to give it our signature pop of contrast! The icing on the cake? One 2.5mm and two 2mm brilliant-cut reclaimed VS quality diamonds bezel set in solid 18ky gold. Dare to be beautiful.
- 18ky recycled gold
- 14kpw recycled gold
- Oxidized Argentium silver
- VS quality .1225 ctw brilliant-cut reclaimed diamonds
- .75” wide