Claire Sommers Buck
Serpent Studs - 14k Gold, Sterling Silver + Black Spinel
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Throughout history, the serpent has been seen as a creative life force and associated with symbols of transformation, renewal and rebirth. It is a beautiful symbol of embarking on a new path and shedding old layers. These lovely earrings are hand-fabricated from 14k gold-fill & sterling silver & set with black spinel gemstones. Perfect for everyday wear.
- 14k gold-fill, sterling silver & black spinel gemstones
- 1/2" long x 1/4" wide