Claire Sommers Buck
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Reminiscent of an ancient artifact or amulet, the Sahara Earrings are a strong and powerful design. These beauties are named after the great desert that covers much of northern Africa, almost 8% of the Earth’s land area! Reminiscent of an ancient artifact or amulet that nomadic traders of this region might have carried with them during their travels, these earrings were designed to empower and inspire. The Sahara Earrings are lightweight, easy to wear and we are confident that you won’t go a day without getting a compliment. They’re really magical!
- Oxidized brass & sterling silver
- Sterling silver ear wires
- 2" long
- Designed & handmade in Austin, TX