This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Inspired by geometric basalt columns, the Formation Cup is designed for function and versatility. Use these cups in any room of the house to sip or to hold your favorite things.
Slipcast using porcelain slip, then dipped in glaze and fired to Cone 6.
Food safe, dishwasher safe, microwave safe.
- Small: 3.25"x3.25"x3"
- Medium: 3.25”x3.25”x4”
- Large: 3.5”x3.5”x6”