Pointed Leaf Press
“Dialog”: What Makes A Great Design Partnership by Ken Carbone & Leslie Smolan
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Small Batch Publisher
"You know the work of the Carbone Smolan Agency, even if you think you don’t. If you’ve ever navigated the labyrinthine corridors of the Musée du Louvre, wandered through Times Square in the glow of a bright blue sign trumpeting Morgan Stanley’s headquarters, or booked a hotel room on Mandarin Oriental’s website, you’ve experienced Ken Carbone and Leslie Smolan’s impeccably refined sensibilities.”
Created as a graphic design compendium that spans the worlds of fashion, hospitality, art, science, banking, luxury and technology, "'Dialog': What Makes a Great Design Partnership" explores over three decades of work from one of the world's most accomplished design firms, the Carbone Smolan Agency. Lushly illustrated, the book showcases their work for international brands such as Christie's and Mandarin Oriental Hotels, in addition to cultural icons like the Musée du Louvre and The Chicago Symphony Orchestra.
Thirty-five projects are organized in themes such as Fame, Fortune, Fun and Forever, including exclusive images and sketches from the studio's archives. Presented as a "conversation" between two trusted design partners, "Dialog" is a comprehensive look into what CSA has created and also reveals the collaborative ethos that has resulted in a stunning array of designs for a world-class clientele.