Black Moon Stackers in Medium Width - 18ky Gold + Oxidized Silver
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Recycled oxidized Argentium silver band in a hammered texture with a crescent flare // Fused with fair-mined 18k gold // Smooth 18k fused gold melds seamlessly with textured 18k gold dust, evocative of the moon’s surface // Available in two widths + perfect stacked together! // Skinny width is approx. 1.8 -2.8 (@ flared portion) mm // Medium width is approx. 2.25 -3.6 (@ flared portion) mm
*Price is per ring - mix + match for a unique stack
Rings sold separately.