Sustainability is our core guiding principle at Kate Maller Jewelry. All pieces are handcrafted from high quality 22k + 18k recycled gold, and recycled Argentium silver. We source conflict free and fair trade diamonds. Additionally, all of our diamond melee (small accent diamonds) is 100% reclaimed.
In addition to sustainable material sourcing we are committed to implementing business practices that reduce harmful impacts to the environment.
Kate Maller Jewelry is proud to support, and be a member of Ethical Metalsmiths. We are always looking for ways to improve our sustainable business practices.
Currently we employ the following initiatives:
- Recycled Argentium silver
- Recycled gold used for all of our raw materials, aside from delicate chains
- 100% conflict free + fair trade diamonds
- 100% Reclaimed diamond melee
- 100% Ethically sourced colored gemstones
- Materials sourced from local + US owned businesses
- Recycled + recyclable packaging
- Eco-friendly printing practices
- Non-toxic studio chemicals, whenever possible
- Recycling + composting at our studio
View our collection of sustainably handcrafted, unique jewelry.