Wane Edge Ambrosia Maple Bowl - 17"
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for your Kate Maller Jewelry item(s) to be made. Other Artists have varying lead times if the piece is Made To Order. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for specific artist lead times.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
The wane edge bowl is a harmonious compromise between the shape and rustic rim of the bark bowl, and the durable clean edge of the round bowls. No two bowls are exactly alike in spaulting colour patterns or natural rim. The dramatic “finger spaulting” patterns found in our bowls are a unique characteristic of red maple, which is rare, but fortunately prevalent in this area of Eastern Ontario. Choosing the right wood is so essential to the art we create, and this is highlighted in our Ambrosia maple pieces.
At our dinner table: 17" Serves side salad for 4-6
- Canadian Made
- Handcrafted - Sourced, Cut, Buried, Carved, Sanded, & Finished
- Sustainably & Locally (To Canada) Sourced Materials
- Family Owned & Operated