Claire Sommers Buck
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
As with most of the other buildings in this ancient city, the Treasury was carved directly out of a sandstone rock face and is believed to have been the mausoleum of the Nabatean King Aretas IV in the 1st century AD. Well known around the world and one of Jordan's most popular tourist attractions, it became known as 'Al-Kazneh' or the Treasury, in the early 19th century by the area's Bedouins as they had believed it contained treasures.
These earrings are our interpretation of the columns, textures and elegance of this wonder of the world.
- Oxidized brass + sterling silver
- Entire back of earring is sterling silver
- Sterling silver ear posts & nuts
- 2.5" long
- 75" wide
- Designed + handmade in Austin, TX