Tiny Ruby Winged Ladybug Studs - 18ky Gold
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Anthony Lent's ladybug evokes a metaphorical approach to jewelry—the pieces can be thought of as clever references to the frequent appearance of these creatures in sentimental poetry. They are whimsical insects, too, like fireflies and bees, which may also make an appearance in the Anthony Lent catalog someday. Insects have larger lives than we tend to notice, just as our jewelry has details that people often fail to notice at first glance. In both cases, if you look closer, you will constantly discover new things. These are adornments made in likeness of the beauty that surrounds us. Discover art embodying small pieces of nature. Capture the fleeting beauty of natural beings in a form that is eternal.
- 18k Yellow Gold