The Indigo"Infinity" Block Printed Textile
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Handcrafted - Dyed, Cut, & Sewn
No Wasted Dye, Limited Dye Run
Responsible/Conscientious Use of Water
Designs Are Hand Drawn/Applied
Lightweight and soft organic cotton scarf/bandana or napkin/place setting featuring the traditional art of hand block printing. The "Infinity" pattern features circles that blend together almost like crop field circles. In a sort of never ending figure eight pattern this design blends and moves into itself to infinity. A fun and modern pattern artfully applied to cotton so soft you can't help but touch.
Each design is an original drawing that was carefully carved into a linoleum block. Every tile is individually inked and hand pressed onto the fabric, ensuring each print is unique. Organic cotton is hand dyed using all natural plant dye.
All of our cloth is dyed in small batches, there is always a slight variance between dye pots. Artisan cloth shows the hand of the dyer through irregularities and variations. These are considered desirable characteristics and are valued marks of hand made cloth. As with all hand dyed fabric, there will be slight tonal shading and variations in each piece.
- Hand Dyed and Block Printed
- Organic Cotton
- Hand Wash Line Dry
- Handmade in the USA