This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Message From Our Makers
Turkey stands at the meeting place of east and west. Positioned between Europe and Asia has made it a cultural interface for centuries. While powerful empires dominated the country in the past, today it is a melting pot of modern and traditional influences. This contrast, or “tezat,” of culture and landscape is what makes Turkey such a unique place. The intersecting lines & contrasting shapes present in the Tezat earrings seek to embody this contrast. As the positive shapes speak, so do the negative ones; two voices inhabiting the same space.
-Oxidized brass & sterling silver
-Sterling silver ear posts
-Entire back of earring is sterling silver
-2.25” long x ¾” wide
Turkey stands at the meeting place of east and west. With dreamy blue lapis lazuli gemstones, earthy textures, and contrasting positive and negative shapes, the designs in this collection seek to honor this magnificent country and the many voices that dwell within its borders. *Materials include oxidized brass, sterling silver & lapis lazuli gemstones.