Spoon By Daniel Rozenstroch
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Small Batch Publisher
A celebration of one of the most universally recognizable and beloved objects of our daily lives, Spoon showcases hundreds of spoons from author Daniel Rozensztroch’s personal collection. Obsessively collected over the course of several years, there are spoons made of wood, glass, mother of pearl, bone, metal, horn, porcelain, enamel, and ceramic, as well as spoons by artists, vintage spoons, rare one-of-a-kind museum quality pieces to the typical spoon of our everyday life that can be found in homes all over the world. The spoon as an object transcends all cultures. With high-quality photography by Francis Amiand and fine Italian printing, the book is perfect for collectors and lovers of everyday objects.
Hardcover - 216 Pages / 8" X 10.375" - ISBN: 978-1-938461-42-2