This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Naturally shed snake skin, gathered from friends near and far who own pet snakes. Each skin is carefully is encased between two layers of polycarbonate and made with all handmade components, making earrings which are unbelievably light, especially for their 2” size.
Each skin is unique, making every pair truly special (many photos included to show pattern variations). If you would prefer a pair with ‘black spots’ or a pair which is more consistent gray/white, please leave a note at checkout & we will try our best!
- Snake skin,
- 2" x 2" diameter
- 1/16" depth
Handmade in Northern California with sustainable materials.