Palo Santo Minimalist Candle by Brooklyn Studio
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
We spent months collaborating with perfumers on a scent that truly recreates and honors the deep, woody richness of the sacred Palo Santo (“holy wood”) tree native to Peru, Ecuador, and many Central and South American countries. Since the Incan era, the fragrant wood has been ritualistically burned to cleanse a space of bad energy, and the oil is said to have purifying and healing properties. Our rendition features calming top notes of cedar and mint, middle notes of cypress, and eucalyptus, and warm base notes of sandalwood and amber. This candle is infused with eucalyptus, peppermint, and cedarwood essential oils.