Organic Cotton Bandana Dyed and Painted with Gold Mica Textile
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for your Kate Maller Jewelry item(s) to be made. Other Artists have varying lead times if the piece is Made To Order. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for specific artist lead times.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Feeling a little sparkly…..
Lightweight and soft organic cotton scarves, Watercolored with Iron and Logwood.
Painted with flecks of gold mica.
Each Bandana is one of a kind.
All of our cloth is dyed in small batches, there is always a slight variance between dye pots. Artisan cloth shows the hand of the dyer through irregularities and variations. These are considered desirable characteristics and are valued marks of hand made cloth. As with all hand dyed fabric, there will be slight tonal shading and variations in each piece.
- Hand Painted
- Organic Cotton
- Hand Wash cold, do not wring. Line Dry