Julie Cohn Design
Mevia Sterling Silver Earrings
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
The Mevia Earrings are inspired by a small leather scapular Julie found at a flea market, which is a token of religious devotion. The earrings are called Mevia after the famous female Roman gladiator who fought with a spear. There's a lot of power in this small pair of hammered sterling earrings. Hand fabricated Mevia sterling earring with sterling ear wire.
- Sterling silver
- 1" tall by 1" wide