Large Sunface Pendant
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Our Sunface, the counterpart of the Moonface, is inspired by artisan horology, early timekeeping, and the marvelous mechanisms of the Renaissance that combined art and science together. If time and astronomy were even more intimately connected in that age of sundials and planetary prognostication, they were also connected to magic, and the motions of the heavenly bodies were believed to be keys to the secrets of nature. The relationship and balance of night and day, darkness and light are found in the world of Anthony Lent, where the Sunface and Moonface are often found playing together or hiding behind each other.