Jagged Gold Necklace
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Gold angular sequins give this piece structure along a wire "chain". Each sequin is free to jump along a single point of contact, uninterrupted, to build up this piece. This necklace is made from vintage gelatin sequins pre-dating WWII. These are thus not plastic sequins, rather most are from sometime around the 1930s and are made of gelatin. Given the use of materials and the unique design that allows for continuous movement, we prefer to view this necklace as a piece of sculptural art rather than what could be defined as traditional fine jewelry. Note:: this necklace features a magnetic clasp that uses strong magnets for an easy closure and removal.
- Antique gelatin sequins
- Oxidized silver chain
- 14k gold filled magnetic closure