Herringbone Square Planter - Summer Sweet
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
A little planter is a sweet addition to any home. Succulents, or any small plant, will be happy to live and grow in this pot. Brighten up your work desk, or add a modern touch to your coffee table. Each planter is hand carved with a herringbone patterned, inlaid with black stain, then cleaned to reveal the lines, a process called mishima. The interior and exterior are dipped in a satin matte glaze. For indoor use, drainage hole upon request. Plants not included.
- Small: 2 1/4" length x 2 1/4" width x 2 1/4" height, holds 4 fl oz
- Medium: 2 3/4" length x 2 3/4" width x 2 3/4" height, holds 8 fl oz
- Large: 3 1/4" length x 3 1/4" width x 3 1/4" height, holds 16 fl oz
- Made with porcelain clay and glossy glaze
- Food, microwave, dishwasher safe
- Made in Maine