Herringbone Square Planter - Deep Ocean
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 2-3 weeks for your Kate Maller Jewelry item(s) to be made. Other Artists have varying lead times if the piece is Made To Order. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for specific artist lead times.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
A little planter is a sweet addition to any home. Succulents, or any small plant, will be happy to live and grow in this pot. Brighten up your work desk, or add a modern touch to your coffee table. Each planter is hand carved with a herringbone patterned, inlaid with black stain, then cleaned to reveal the lines, a process called mishima. The interior and exterior are dipped in a satin matte glaze. For indoor use, drainage hole upon request. Plants not included.
- Small: 2 1/4" length x 2 1/4" width x 2 1/4" height, holds 4 fl oz
- Medium: 2 3/4" length x 2 3/4" width x 2 3/4" height, holds 8 fl oz
- Large: 3 1/4" length x 3 1/4" width x 3 1/4" height, holds 16 fl oz
- Made with porcelain clay and glossy glaze
- Food, microwave, dishwasher safe
- Made in Maine