This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Keep salt at a pinch's length with this simple salt cellar. The size will not take up too much counter space but large enough for your fingers. A cook knows how much salt to use by how it feels in the hand. Its other uses are unbound. It lends itself as an organizing box or catch-all. Gift it with some extra special jewelry inside as a keepsake box. The herringbone pattern is freehand carved out of the clay, inlaid with black stain, then cleaned to reveal the lines, a process called mishima. The body is glazed inside and out with a colored satin matte glaze, leaving the herringbone revealed unglazed.
- 3 1/4" diameter x 2 ¼” tall, holds 4 fl oz (1/2 cup)
- Made with porcelain clay and glossy glaze
- Food, microwave, dishwasher safe
- Made in Maine