This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
A versatile nesting tray is a perfect way to offer an appetizer, serve up sushi, and a perfect match for asparagus. Organize your desk fixings with the small squares to match. Each tray is great on their own or displayed is a set. The herringbone pattern is free hand carved out of the clay, inlaid with black stain, then cleaned to reveal the lines, a process called mishima.
- Small: 9 1/2” long x 3” wide x 3/4” tall
- Medium: 10 3/4” long x 5 3/4” wide 3/4 “ tall
- Large: 12 1/4” long x 6 1/4” wide x 3/4 “ tall
- Made with porcelain clay and glossy glaze
- Food, microwave, dishwasher safe
- Made in Maine