Green Honey Moonstone Morpheus Cocktail Ring - 18ky, Moonstone + Diamonds
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
18k Yellow Gold / Moonstone / Diamond (1.15ct)
28mm x 26mm x 18mm
An homage to Morpheus, the ancient god of dreams. This sculpt was born at the intersection of art history and popular culture. A touchstone for exploring the shared symbolism of the human subconscious, it is also the personification of the proverbial "flight of fancy." Drawing on the mythology of winged messengers and the lore of angels, the Wingman references pre-Raphaelite art of the 19th century and the visual culture of the Italian Renaissance. Like most Anthony Lent creations, the image of a wing with a human face is meant to evoke the universal dream of flying. We all dream that we can fly, literally and figuratively, and the sky itself is a dreamlike place. In a way, this motif is a sculptural visualization of the humanity's ageless desire to soar beyond its Earthly bounds. While all jewelry possesses aspirational qualities, our Morpheus pieces are meant to suggest the possibility of wish fulfillment even beyond gold, silver, and the diamonds in the sky.