Double Headed Opal Serpent Ring
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
18k Yellow Gold / Opal
There is undoubtedly something fascinating about creatures that we seem to be hard-wired to be afraid of. The snake, in particular, evokes strong emotions in people. On the one hand, they're Biblical personifications of evil. On the other, they symbolize health and healing. Where is the compromise between the disguise of Satan and the staff of Asclepius? Can wearing a piece of jewelry help you confront your fears?