Crescent Moonface Ring - 18k Gold + Diamond
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
The Crescent Moonface, Like the Moonface motif is also an iteration of a classic image from 19th century illustration. His perspective is reminiscent of Maxfield Parrish, N. C. Wyeth, and the early animation of Winsor McCay. The Celestial collection, our largest collection of jewelry pieces today, also tells a story about the sun, the moon, and the stars. It's a journey through the heavens and through the history of Tony's art, a story that has evolved over time, because, as Tony points out, some images just stay with you.
- 18k gold
- Diamond - 0.02ctw