Rutilated Quartz Small Ring
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Rutilated quartz is two minerals: quartz and rutile. Rutile in most circumstances is too fragile to handle so its presence in quartz is what makes it available to us. We love cutting rutilated quartz because we’re looking to frame the rutile within the quartz. Plus, we tend to source pieces that already have quartz formation, meaning there is already some natural facets which informs our cuts.
This is a One Of A Kind piece, which means there is only one. If it is out of stock, we can request for something similar, but due to the uniqueness of the stones, it won't be exactly the same*