Rutilated Quartz Small Ring
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Rutilated quartz is two minerals: quartz and rutile. Rutile in most circumstances is too fragile to handle so its presence in quartz is what makes it available to us. We love cutting rutilated quartz because we’re looking to frame the rutile within the quartz. Plus, we tend to source pieces that already have quartz formation, meaning there is already some natural facets which informs our cuts.
All Variance Objects pieces feature unique rough cut stones and handmade settings. If we sell out of the item, or you need a different size, we can request another to be made with a similar stone, but it will not be exactly the same.
Stone Size Guide:
Small stones will measure between 4-8mm; medium stones will measure between 10-15mm and large stones between 15-20mm.
Mixed Metals Note:
Variance Objects mixes precious metals for a unique look that contributes to the one-of-a-kind nature of each piece. The darkened silver on mixed metal elements will brighten with wear. The darkness will hold in areas that have tool marks. Over time the metals will develop their own patina/unique texture.