Pointed Leaf Press
Connections: Moroccan Carpets/Design/Art/Architecture By Françoise Dorget
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Small Batch Publisher
Françoise Dorget, a well-known personality on the Paris design scene has travelled all over the world. One place in particular – Morocco – captured her heart and she returned time and time again. Over the years, she amassed a collection of hundreds of Moroccan carpets from all over the country. In Connections: Moroccan Carpets/Design/Art/Architecture, Dorget’s vast collection is on full-display. Using her extensive knowledge of design and art, Dorget pairs each carpet with a work of art, architecture, or one of her memorable photographs—creating a personal, cultural, and meaningful link between the two images. The book includes information on each region’s design and weaving process and artworks include works by such designers and architects as Philippe Starck, Isamo Noguchi, and Ettore Sottsass. Connections links cultures from all over the globe bringing them together into an intellectually stimulating compilation.
Hardcover - 240 Pages / 8” X 12” - ISBN: 978-1-938461-98-9 - English & French Language