Ceramic Meso Incense Holder - Tan
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Inspired by Mesopotamian architecture, the incense holder perfectly suspends stick incense and is a perfect pedestal to watch your incense burn. Handmade in Saint Augustine, FL.
Materials - Unglazed Colored Ceramic Stoneware. Available in colors: Tan and Terra.
Dimensions ~3.5" D x 2.25" H Handmade, size may slightly vary.
Made in United States of America