Bosch Pearl Pendant Necklace - 18ky, Tahitian Pearl + Diamonds
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
18k Yellow Gold / Tahitian Pearl (9.5mm) / Diamond (0.24ct)
A classic design with over 30 years of history, the Bosch Pearl is a reference to the famous 16th century painting, "The Garden of Earthly Delights," which today hangs in the Prado Museum in Madrid, Spain. Probably the most well-known work of the Netherlandish artist Hieronymus Bosch, the painting continues to surprise and inspire today with its strange, perplexing creatures and vivid, allegorical imagery. For Tony, seeing it is like entering a dream state, another dimension where inanimate objects are anthropomorphized, and the forest literally has ears. It also represents to him the "pathos and chaos" of everyday life. By using the pearl, a lustrous gem prized in all cultures, Tony wanted to combine this idea about universal human experience with a feeling of otherwordlyness and exoticism.