This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Message From Our Makers
This item is MADE TO ORDER + typically ships within 2-3 weeks due to the handmade nature of the work*
Please, do not hesitate to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Taking inspiration from the many rounded stones forming the beautiful temples in Cambodia, the Bayon Earrings seek to capture the textures and grandiosity of these religious places.
“Blind white mossed grey carved / blocks of stone noses smiling / thin lips / green mossy fronds of giant / trees, the white drift smoke / sky / The millions of familiar / raindrops dripping in / floor rock crevasses / on the broken crown of the / grey lotus / The stone benches on the roof / Snake balustrades / Buddha’s faces on the / many towers, the forest snakes / waiting in the tall trunks of / wooden trees” - Allen Ginsberg
Using small brass beads & sterling silver wire, each earring is hand-fabricated in our studio in East Austin.
-Oxidized brass & sterling silver
-Sterling silver ear posts & nuts
-1 5/8" wide x 2” long
The designs in the Bayon Collection were born out of a desire to represent the sacred & spiritual places of Cambodia and the Khmer people. Handcrafted using small brass beads and sterling silver wire, they radiate elegance and thoughtfulness. By digging through this collection, we hope you will find yourself enlightened, inspired and transformed by the interpretations of mythological places, carved stone temples and the natural Cambodian landscape.