Baby Bat Necklace - 18k Gold
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 4-6 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
The bat is a creature that has fascinated Tony Lent ever since he saw them in real life in Bali. They struck him as remarkable for their biological characteristics—they're extremely intelligent, they're mammals that can fly, they mate for life, they have recreational sex—but also because he saw them just dominating their environment. As Tony himself puts it, "they're just fucking awesome." Ironically, the original idea for a bat sculpture for jewelry came from one of Tony's earliest customers, a woman actually named Mrs. Bat!
- 18k Yellow Gold
- 9mm x 18mm
- 16" chain