Claire Sommers Buck
Andalar Ring - Silver + Lapis Lazuli
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
From the shimmering blue of the Mediterranean Sea to extravagant blue tiled mosques, Turkey is full of every shade of blue you can imagine. We named this ring Andalar, ‘island’ because the striking blue lapis lazuli cabochon stands alone in its mesmerizing glory. Designed & handmade in Austin, TX
- Oxidized sterling silver + lapis lazuli
- Sterling silver half-round ring band
*Please note, because of the natural quality of the lapis lazuli gemstones, color and texture of each stone may vary