The "Grain" Screen Printed Linen Napkins
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
Handcrafted - Dyed, Cut, & Sewn
No Wasted Dye, Limited Dye Run
Responsible/Conscientious Use of Water
Designs Are Hand Drawn/Applied
It's the small ways that we make a difference. We know sometimes you need a paper napkin, but just not all the time. Adding cloth napkins in your mix is just one way to be eco friendly, and it’s also another way to make everyday a little more special. Simple modern design with down to earth style.
- Handmade in their studio, in the Parkville neighborhood of Hartford CT.
- Organic washed linen, soft
- Machine wash cold, can be put in the dryer. But air drying will extend the life of the print.
- Hand Screen printed with eco friendly inks, in our ‘Grain’ pattern.