Nana Spessartite Adorned Hands Ring - 18ky, Platinum, Garnet + Diamond
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
The hand is one of the earliest images of humankind, a symbol that marks our first appearance in the world and persists as an enduring definition of identity. Hands appear everywhere among the very oldest works of art, when art and the culture of daily life were indistinguishable, from the Lascaux Caves in France to Uluru in Australia. As jewelry, hands along with other anatomical motifs occurred frequently in the jewelry of the Greeks and Romans. Prompted by these influences from the past, as well as Anthony Lent's fascination with miniature worlds, this sculpture was brought to life.
- 18ky gold
- Nana Spessartine Garnet (3.24ct)
- Diamond (0.15ct)
- One of a Kind, size 5.75