Antique Diamond Asymmetric Cluster Ring - 14k Gold + Diamonds
This item is Ready to Ship!
• Please allow 2-3 business days for your item to process.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is processed.
• Resizing incurs a fee, and adds 2-3 weeks lead time for Kate Maller Jewelry pieces. Other artist's policies + lead times vary. Please check the 'What To Know' tab for more info. Resizing fees will be invoiced after the item is purchased.
• Please note that resized items are final sale. We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering. If you don't see your size listed, drop us a line!
• Reach out to us with any questions, or if you need help with sizing.
• Please note that MADE TO ORDER + CUSTOM items are always final sale.
This item is MADE TO ORDER
• Please allow 3-4 weeks for your item(s) to be made.
• Shipping windows begin after your item is ready.
• MADE TO ORDER + custom items are always final sale.
• We recommend you verify you have the correct size before ordering.
• Please reach out to us with any questions, or if you have any questions, or need help with sizing.
A unique alternative engagement ring featuring a cluster of old cut white diamonds nestled amongst polished granules of yellow gold, on a gently textured band.
A gorgeous example of an 'heirloom-to-be' handcrafted in our London studio with individually selected old cut diamonds. Each diamond is unique, cut by hand by a master craftsman from a bygone era, resulting in an exceptional and unusual engagement ring with its own personal history.
- 14k yellow gold
- Old cut white diamonds
- Band width: approx. 2mm
- Setting detail: 11.5mm x 8mm
- Diamonds: 0.71ct total